intro

A random series of articles on war gaming in 40K, FOW and other systems. The headings are, WiP; Conversions and models in various states of assembly. PiP; Paint works on various models. Mission Critical; scenarios or missions to bring a bit of a twist to a normal game. MiA; rules for units and characters that could/should/might appear in a game. Dig In; How to guides on making various types of terrain for different game systems. Sit Rep; Battle reports and after action reports on games played

Monday, September 16, 2013

PiP; Chindits almost done

Getting ready for a rumble in the jungle

At a current strength of seventy-four men and two mules my Bolt Action Chindit force is nearly finished.  I just need some more SMGs and a sniper to bulk up the force to two full strength platoons with support options.   The medium mortar and the MMG are based separately. I have a scenario in my head about the weapons teams rushing to man their guns as a banzai charge is about to break into their position. Originally I wanted to use the Sarissa Precision weapon bases but the models did not sit right so I made my own for the MMG and I am happy with how it turned out.  Next thing is to model their base to give them an in the jungle feel.


I also picked up some Nisei and the Chain of Command rules set so more 28mm WWII is on the horizon.
















hmm thrirty dudes with decals for thrirty euro compared to ten Imperial G
aurd for twenty euro do the maths

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Frank O Donnell said...

They look fab Darra & as for doing the maths it's a no brainer.

Post a Comment